CORPORATE PROFILE AND HISTORY
Diamond was founded in 1996 by Managing Director Robert Buck. Under the guidance of Robert and fellow Director Martin Thurgate, Diamond provides a diverse range of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
In 2008, Diamond acquired 100% of Express Communications, renaming it Diamond Comms later that year. Having traded since 1989, Express Communications had a wealth of experience and expertise in Telecommunications and Data Cabling. This has enabled us to provide a comprehensive solution to best meet the needs of a converging IT and Comms world.
In March, 2015 Diamond considered the needs of the market and decided to merge the Telecommunications section of Diamond Comms into Diamond IT which began trading as Diamond ICT. The CCTV and data cabling area remained within Diamond Comms and began trading as Diamond CCTV and Data.
In October 2015, Jason King, an employee at that time, acquired 100% of Diamond CCTV and Data and took full management control leaving Diamond Group to focus purely on its core business of the provision of ICT solutions.
At this time Diamond Group operates one trading company.
Since 1996, Diamond Information Technology Pty Ltd, T/A Diamond IT has built a reputation as a trusted ICT partner by keeping business computer systems running smoothly and reliably.
We do this by developing an intimate understanding of our client’s needs so that we can deliver integrated solutions that enhance your business performance.
Diamond provides you with a single point of contact to a wide range of ICT solutions including:
- Fixed-price IT and Managed Services covering support, maintenance and monitoring backed by a large, well-resourced technical team
- Reliable, Secure Computer Networks (Microsoft, HP, IBM, Dell and other brands)
- Diamond Cloud Solutions (IaaS and Voice)
- Software and Web Development including SharePoint, Business Intelligence and CRM systems
- Traditional, VoIP, Softphone and hosted phone systems (Microsoft Skype for Business, Samsung, LG Nortel and Alcatel products)
- Business grade mobile phones, mobility devices and Carrier Service Account Management
- and Project Management and Consultancy
Diamond services businesses across Australia and beyond. We pride ourselves on building long term trusted relationships with a key focus on providing reliable solutions that fit business needs, backed by great service.