Account Executive / Business Technology Manager
Diamond ICT is one of the Hunter regions most trusted information and communications technology (ICT) partners. Our success is the result of the strength of our people. We foster a positive and productive team environment with an attractive work/life balance. We currently have a position for an Account Executive, or as we like to call them a Business Technology Manager to join our growing Sales Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the Hunters leading Managed Service Provider (MSP).
This role that will see you focus predominantly on account management, taking over an existing customer base. Your role will also consist of Business Development activities to expand your portfolio and help grow our business.
Your role will consist of:
- Actively promote and sell Diamond business services and products directly to business clientele in accordance with Diamond sales strategies and processes
- Build on current client portfolio through identification and follow up of new business opportunities
- Where appropriate, respectfully and professionally seek leads from existing relationships
- Accurately forecast and achieve sales targets in line with overall company revenue targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Ensure the enhancement of effective sales processes and policies in accordance with the Sales Manager
- Create, deliver and present proposals on time as required
- Keep sales activity and customer information up-to-date using CRM
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a MSP in an account management role
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to recognise potential sales opportunities and capitalise on them
- Experience with MS suite of products including Office 365, Navision and CRM will also be advantageous but is not essential
What’s in it for you?
Diamond ICT offers an attractive salary package including a company car to the successful applicant as well as participation in our generous commission scheme. We pride ourselves on delivering results and exceeding customers’ expectations through working effectively, fostering an environment that is enjoyable and stimulating. A place where driven, talented people can focus on attaining common goals and achieving more than we could individually whilst acting with integrity at all times.
Do you think what it takes? Apply now!
If you would like to join us, all you need to do is apply with your resume and covering letter.