Inside Sales Support
Diamond ICT is one of the leading IT and Communications Managed Service Providers in Australia offering innovative Information Communications Technology (ICT) solutions to the SMB market. Established in 1996, Diamond is now a multi-award winning company, and we have been recognized as one of the top 6 Managed Service Providers in Australia, with over 50 staff. We foster a positive team environment where high performance and innovative thinking are rewarded.
We currently have a position for an Inside Sales Support professional to join our growing Sales Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your sales experience in the ICT industry as well as gain exposure to the Telecommunications and Software Development industries.
Your role with us
This role that will see you focus on the “lead-generation” portion of the sales process through out-bound lead telemarketing and customer development, with the opportunity to develop over time into a Business Development Manager role.
Your role will consist of:
- Develop opportunities through cold-calls to prospects and warm-calls to existing customers
- Appointment setting for the Business Development Managers
- Responsibly for achievement of lead generation targets
- Utilize CRM to ensure customer information and activities are documented properly
- Database Management to maintain the most up to date customer information
- Research & leverage Social Media to build customer profile and potentially engage online
- Training in the Diamond way to work your way to a BDM or Account Management position
- Provide weekly updates to management on activities, results and forecasts
- Other general sales related tasks from time to time
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Inside Sales via the phone
- Sales experience in an office environment preferred
- Strong and confident personality to take on the telemarketing duties
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to recognise potential sales opportunities and capitalise on them
- Experience with MS suite of products including Office 365, Navision and CRM will also be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience working for an IT or Telecommunications company will also be advantageous but is not essential
What’s in it for you?
Diamond ICT offers an attractive salary package to the successful applicant. We pride ourselves on delivering results and exceeding customers’ expectations through working effectively. We focus on being a place where talented, driven people can work together on achieving common goals whilst acting with integrity and maintaining the culture that has seen us prosper since 1996.
What are you waiting for?
If you would like to join us, all you need to do is apply with your resume and covering letter.