Diamond IT Security Assessment
Answer these simple questions about your business to gauge how protected you are from potential online attacks…
1. Is your security policy configured so that staff need to regularly change their password?
Contact us today!
Contact us to discuss your security concerns on 1300 307 907 or complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
How can Diamond help?
For more information on Ransomware, a type of malware that infects and restricts access to a computer system or files until a ransom is paid to unlock it; how to best protect your business and to view updated real examples, view our Ransomware Updates page.
Or catch our 15-minute webinar on Cyber Security
For customers on a Managed Services Agreement for their IT systems.
Diamond is using our comprehensive skills in Managed Services to take every possible measure to help protect our Managed Services customers.
- Managed Services architects, software developers and engineers are doing everything possible to stop variants entering our IT Managed Services customer’s networks. Using our unique DMS system we have been able to roll out protection against some of the variants, but we make no guarantees as new variants are being created all the time.
- As a standard component of our Managed Services agreements, we’re continuously monitoring backups to ensure if an event occurs your information is safe. We’ve recently launched a cloud backup product that provides an extra layer of isolation to protect the backup from infection. For all customers, including those not on managed services agreements.
- Awareness is a major factor, we’ve been very active in our communication to raise awareness of this threat.
- We have developed some very innovative ways of tracing the damage to cut down the time taken to restore data.